Sunday, April 26, 2009

One single thrift store find....

...I ran into the thrift store this weekend and found these!!

....in totally pristine condition! I'm kinda funny about preworn shoes but these are a plastic material so easily wiped and sprayed with lysol....okay back to the deal....$3.00...ha! These retail for $35.00...check them out here. They are OkaB. brand ......gold with a big 'ol flower! So cute with my painted tootsies this summer. So....my find was completely indulgent and selfish.....no DIY projects this time around :)

Join Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for her 'Today's Thrifty Treasures'

11 comments:

  1. Adorable and what a great price!! I never looked at clothes in a thrift store...look a what I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are adorable. I buy shoes too if they are gently worn & found a cute pair of Liz Claiborne sandals for $1 this weekend. Love those kinds of deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! You have a great-looking family too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable, with the savings you could treat yourself to a pedicure! HeHe. I love looking through thrift stores for shoes and clothes...I have found many with the original store tag on them! One was a Coldwater Creek outfit that was $135 for $10!!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've changed my mind about looking at shoes at the thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a stylin' mama sis! Your blog is great...keep posting:) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you were a girl after my own heart!! I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes can be run through the dishwasher... no worries about cooties!!! :) I have black ones with a little heel and they are my favorite shoes from about April through October!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs