Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little burst of sunshine!

you have got to check out kim's blog over at Dear Daisy Cottage! She has color bursting everywhere and it is sure to bring a smile to your face. cute is this????

....or this...on a front porch? pure bliss.....AND some turquoise fiestaware...girl after my own heart!

love the chips and dip gone vintage style......

and she loves a can of spray paint every good woman should.


  1. Aren't you SO sweet?!!!
    Thank you VERY much!
    What a beautiful family you have and I so enjoyed my visit here this morning!
    I'm adding your wonderful blog to my Blog Candy page now.


  2. I'm all about visiting Daisy Cottage. It is such a relaxing place to visit. YOU have a very nice blog too! I'll be back to visit you again too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs