Sunday, September 6, 2009

Painted Piano.

sooo..............i decided to take the plunge and just paint our piano this weekend!!! this was the piano i had growing up and we use it now, essentially, just for lessons and practice.

so far i have it 98% primed and tomorrow will be adding the color. i'm going to keep it a suprise though :) :) any guesses????

so here is a before, during, and after of the priming process only.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i'm adding this to Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. head on over and find some more fun makeovers!

**updated to add a link to the finished piano! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT! **

11 comments:

  1. What a huge project! Can't wait to see it when its done. I don't think I have ever seen anyone redo a piano! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love painted pianos!! I can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw anyone do a piano either. I might say black but probably would be wrong . .. right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is going to look great!!!
    on design remix they painted one orange and it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is an undertaking! I really want to see the finished product.
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a massive project - can't wait to see the finished result - thanks for popping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen anyone paint a piano before...can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a pianoi just like yours when I was growing up.

    I can't wait to see the color!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to see the final results.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a painted piano! Can't wait to see what color you use - make it something fun :-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs