Monday, September 13, 2010

stretchy bracelets.


these stretchy bracelets.  i really like them!
i typically steer my children away from fads.....because they usually
have something to do with a movie star or book i don't approve of,
or tv show or even those bakugan (sp?) things....no thanks.

but stretchy bracelets shaped like animals, cars and nature?  yes please!

the girls stay up late trading them.  (the same ones from the night before :) )

some of them even glow in the dark.

and each day after all the school work has been completed each child can 
choose a bracelet (or sticker) from the treasure box.  

even hank is getting in on the action.
they are relatively inexpensive (note, i am buying these at big
box stores not the boutiques), don't take up a lot of room, and don't
keep my kiddos from running around.  this is a fad i can live with.

9 comments:

  1. I feel the same way and for the same reasons. Honestly, it's a breath of fresh air to have a fad that I can go with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who doesn't love them piled on their little wrists!! I love them as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ok with them too. I have even seen my kids bypass the Disney, themey ones for things they are interested in. I even wear two myself, one from each kid who gave me a shape that they thought was important to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have three boys (aka 30 precious toes)and they always give me the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought bunches at Walmart for $1./set of 12, and told the kids at Sunday School they could have one for every Bible verse they memorize. They were SO excited they nearly fell off their chairs! So FUN!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more! My kids love them and I am glad that I can get them so cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if y'all watch VeggieTales, but it's my son's favorite thing EVER. They sell Veggie Bands at the Christian Bookstore, which I thought were so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs