Sunday, December 19, 2010

birthday boys

 6.  4.   2.

boone and hank waiting for guests to arrive...

this is our version of a lego/toy story themed party.  :)

keeping it simple with cupcakes.  these are gluten free.  deanie, boone and myself are all on special diets to help defeat various ailments.  (dog allergies, reflux, and muscle weakness).

how long will my little men let me dress them alike?  they've already promised i can hold them in my lap when they're "old".....love. them.  thank you God.

a super cape and a john deere camo hat.  what else could a 6 year old want?

....maybe more LEGOS!

at party #2, hank received a new lawn mower.  this little man follows daddy while he mows.  i accidently ran over his old little tike mower with the suburban.  :(  he was THRILLED with the replacement.

the stash picture.

and the stash picture with dubs crying.  we had to take him off his little scoot around for the picture.

i love you boys.  God created each one of you in a unique and perfect way.  happy birthday(s)! :)

11 comments:

  1. Such handsome little guys!! Looks like they had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way your blog looks...and I'm wishing your boys the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are SO DARLING! I love reading your blog. Your pictures are always beautiful and I find so much pleasure on August Fields. If you had a moment, I would love for you to check my blog out! delightfulbybridget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you certainly do have gorgeous boys! and all their birthdays together- just before Christmas!! oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the spunky coconut blog? We're gluten free, dairy free, etc, etc. and Kelly over there has some great recipes. My family loves the vanilla bean cake and the waffles especially. I love that they are both very high in protein. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy...THANKYOU for the spunky coconut lead....what a great blog! :) i really appreciate you sharing this information with me....SO helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I absolutely love your blog! As a thank you for sharing your creativity, ideas and passion, I want to give you the Stylish Blog Award...
    Stylish Blogger Award Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic: http://erinmccall.blogspot.com Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet your boys are and I love the matching outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending 3 big birthday wishes to your very handsome boys!!!
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those sweet smiles and cute sweaters! They look like very happy little boys-

    Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs