Wednesday, December 29, 2010

easy christmas card display

i love getting the mail at Christmas time!  we are blessed to have so many loved ones in our lives...
look at all the cards! 

normally, i have the cards in a cute little basket in our foyer.  this year, since
i have a huge blank, undecorated wall, in my kitchen i decided to string all the cards up.

i used disposable command hooks (that leave no mark :) ), ribbon, mini clothes pins from hobby lobby, thread and white pom poms.

super easy and fun for everyone to look at :)  and it alleviates the dilemma of having no idea
what to put on that wall for decor. temporarily. 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I also LOVE receiving Christmas cards, especially with photos of our family and friends. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love getting the mail at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea. My mom always posted ours around the mudroom's door frame growing up and this year I didn't know what else to do with my Christmas cards except to find a doorway. Next year I'll have to try this.

    I love your blog by the way and how you are raising your children, it is very inspiring to me. Thanks for writing!

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it...I have mine in a basket....this is such a great idea if you have a big blank wall!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs