Tuesday, March 8, 2011

emails

i am answering emails.  from last may.

yes, i am admitting total defeat.  thank you for all the amazing, supporting, inquiring emails!

i am working my way through answering them and then sorting them into an "answered" folder.

so, if you receive a random email from me answering your question from almost a year ago......

"HI!" :) :)

alright....back to it.


p.s.  do you have your garbage bags ready for tomorrow?  40 bags in 40 days will be explained then.  be ready!

5 comments:

  1. Wow does this make me feel better... I was feeling guilty for unanswered emails from the last few weeks, especially while I was on vacation!

    ~Chris

    PS thanks for the 40 bags in 40 days inspiration, I'm giving it a go this year too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for 40 bags in 40 days...bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! We are moving in 2 weeks, so we've been doing a lot of purging. Although I don't think I can do the 40 bags in 40 days challenge this year, since all our stuff is going to be in boxes for a while. I guess I could do my car everyday??!!

    When my hubbby did our taxes this year he was astonished to find we donated over 700 items to places like Goodwill last year! Instead of berating myself for overbuying, I'm going to use the 40 days to thank God for his blessings, and ask Him to continually bless those to become the new owners of our "stuff". It's all His anyway, right?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it awful of me to say this post made me so relieved to hear that someone else was way behind too! Haha - I am so so so far behind on them as well and feel so guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog!! I am hooked. I can not wait to see what comes next!

    Blessings,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs