Friday, March 23, 2012

october baby. the movie.

this weekend is not about the hunger games for me.  its about october baby.

mr. daddy and i are driving to the closest theater that is playing the movie....i'm so excited!

this is a movie about forgiveness and REAL life situations.  i am close to several people who are adopted, who have adopted and who are waiting to adopt.  life IS beautiful.

if you have seen this movie i would love to hear what you think!  i plan on giving an update review after we see it tonight.  spread the word!  tweet #OctoberBaby.  go see the movie.





baby update:  feeling good!  tired at night but good :)  tummy is growing like its nobodies business, but thankfully the weather has been sooooo unseasonably warm so i can wear my maxi dresses.

have a great weekend.  hug your kiddos and tell them you love them :)

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! I can't believe I missed your post. :( October Baby sounds good. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of this movie but as you know adoption is very close to my heart and I will look forward to seeing this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see October Baby! I just had to look up Hunger Games to see what it was and what all the fuss was about.

    I'm a bit envious of your condition. My #6 is already 14! And my 'baby' is almost 8. It goes so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just came home from seeing it - it's very good and a tear jerker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went and saw the movie this afternoon and I cried for literally for 20 minutes straight! So much truth resonated from this movie and it was truly and beautiful to see God's healing power in people's lives. I'm 9 months pregnant with our first and it was definitely an emotional experience for me to watch something hit so close to home. I hope many people see this movie and are changed/healed by it. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A local Christian radio station held a free showing of the movie before it was officially released. I loved the message and really felt it was a movie that teen girls will enjoy and relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trailer just pulls you in emotionally. I'll have to see if it is playing in my area. Thanks for the post, though I will always remain pro-choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was on my way out the door to meet 7 girlfriends for the 45 minute drive to the nearest theater playing October Baby when we decided to call and make sure they still had tickets. SOLD OUT! I was thrilled to have my 'ladies night out' cancelled b/c so many were attending this movie.

    I just heard Gianna Jesson speak - the abortion survivor this movie is based on. She is wonderful and if you ever get the opportunity to attend one of her talks, take it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im looking forward to this one too!! Which is rare! not many really good movies anymore. Which is pitiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs