Thursday, March 29, 2012

pregnancy update


so much to be thankful for.  overall i feel great.  i am paying more attention to myself than any other
pregnancy.

this includes a daily nap (20-45min.), drinking a LOT of water with lemons and going to bed early.

i have experienced some headaches between weeks 15 and 18.  and some contractions...but none that go on longer than a day.  rest and hydration are good for me. :)

18 weeks.

20 weeks.

here are my previous pregnancy posts

we're praying daily for this little baby and are so thankful for this blessing!

***********************
october baby review:

my last post was encouraging you all to go see the movie October Baby.  well we went and saw it and the theater was packed!  it was VERY well done and i just loved how the movie was sensitive to those who have had an abortion.....the testimony told at the end of the movie during the credits was A.MAZ.ING.

if you have a chance to see this film i highly recommend it.

11 comments:

  1. Our daughter is 7 months pregnant with our 2nd grandbaby We are so excited. Been 6 years since our 1st grandbaby was born a girl
    Now we are having a grandson!

    Best wishes
    Pamela
    Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling good and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look beautiful. I hope that you are able to continue to have a peaceful pregnancy and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you look beautiful! I'm sure the little ones are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're feeling better.....good for you for knowing that you need a nap every day....

    you look beautiful...we always think pregnancy looks great on others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!
    You`re a beautiful family.

    All the best for you,
    A kiss from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, all the best with your new expected baby. I just had a new grand-daughter last week and I can't wait to go out of town to see her. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Sara - you are looking wonderful with that sweet baby bump! Children are a blessing from the Lord - I am glad you are taking good care of yourself and doing the most important work - mothering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah! Love the blog - and I just get such a kick out of reading what you and the fam are up to. Sending you love from Chi town - your forever lost friend, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your lovely blog and have been reading through your archives. I don't have children but I have so much admiration for you homeschoolers. I was most interested in the interior design initially and I just love the house you built. You can tell you lovingly doted on each detail to make the perfect place for all your munchkins. Congrats on no. 6!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs