Sunday, September 16, 2012

one month.


little A is one month.

we are all in love.  again.

he is a champion eater and is, at this point, still waking up 2-3 times/night to nurse.

he has piercing blue eyes that love to look around and seek out his surroundings.

i love to hold him and he loves to be held.

we use a halo swaddle blanket to snug him up tight and it calms him almost immediately.

the other kids all love on him.  i am so thankful that my children have learned to love each other and take care of each other.

i get my jammies on when the kids do.  i wash my face and am done for the day when the kids are put to bed.  i follow shortly after.

this past month my mom has come over often and has helped with laundry, general cleaning and helping with the older kids. i am so thankful.  my mother in law has helped with meals, snacks and the older kids as well.  they both continue to teach me how i want to be a grandmother some day.



9 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie and all that hair:) I found out around number 7 or 8 just to go to bed when the kids did. That really helped me cope with a newborn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is BEYOND cute!! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hes adorable! I'm loving all the dark hair. We just found out recently that we're expecting after a missed m/c in early summer. Say a prayer for me if you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hair. That picture is just too sweet.

    And to the above comment from Karlee, I will say a pray for you (and congrats!). We had a miscarriage on Feb. 1 of this year(@ 13 wks). August 8th was a very difficult day for me. But God is good and I'm keeping busy with my four other wee ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is SO cute...love all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mothers are wonderful...they teach us so much. what would we do without them?

    so thrilled for you....little man is adorable. check out that hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs