Saturday, December 21, 2013

brothers

hank and chichi playing with the manger scene.  i love how often the kids play with this each year.  


i

i really treasure the relationships my children have with each other.  over the years i have seen them grow closer together because we are home together all day.  i am so glad the big kids are around to see their younger siblings grow up.....



we have most of our "to do" stuff for Christmas finished and I am so looking forward to these last few days of a bit more peace and quietness.  continuing to prepare our hearts for the celebration of our Savior's birth.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Praying for peace for you and your family this holiday season. I know it will be tough. May His arms wrap His love around your family. Looking forward to your posts in the new year. I love seeing other home schooling families and all they do! Such encouragement:) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to your family. I enjoy your posts and instagrams and have often thought of and prayed for your sister. I can't imagine the grief your family must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to your family. I enjoy your posts and instagrams and have often thought of and prayed for your sister. I can't imagine the grief your family must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for both your family and your sisters family thru out this holiday season. And as a previous poster stated I know that HIS loving arms will be around you all!! May the knew year bring you all a lot of comfort and happiness. Merry Christmas and God bless always!!
    ps. The baby has gotten so big! Is he a year old yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs