the beginning of summer.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


i decided to capture some 'posed' pictures because it seems as of late that i've only been taking action shots....  i don't want to miss the details in their sweet little faces as they grow so fast!

like hank's super toothless smile!







the kids would stay outside all day if i let them... and honestly some days are mostly all outside days! 

they love to:
- work on the trail (cut back branches, rake the path)
- ride bikes
- play driveway tennis
- swim
- check on the garden

so back to the 'action shots'...

this started with dancy determined to teach chichi "ring around the rosie".... well soon after a group effort was in place.... 

mission accomplished!

i usually find him here with a book. :)

and the way his thighs touch when he stands like this..... love love love.

2 comments:

  1. I have your blog bookmarked and check it every so often for updates and new photos. I was so tickled to find your recent posts! You have a sweet, beautiful family and I admire you for your Godly living and parenting. God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran across your blog from a post you had on Pinterest. I LOVE IT!! I will be starting my first year homeschooling my oldest daughter who is 11 and was looking for homeschooling room and organizational ideas....I ENDED UP with so much more from your blog!!!! Amazing....I created a blog a few years ago not knowing exactly what it was all about and I called it BRINGING IT HOME. I was hoping to BRING GOD into all areas of our home. I put it on the back burner for a season when my youngest son was diagnosed with autism almost a year ago. Now, my Bringing it home is MY DAUGHTER to start a new journey in Homeschooling which I said I could never do. Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS